I came across my Oregon tickets today, and they depressed me. How utterly sad. So instead of dwelling on that flaming pile known as CTS, I thought I would post a random collection of lighter thoughts.
* Cal is clearly my least favorite Pac-10 school after USC based on their fans and annoying as hell mascot. But I have to give their band props....I just wish our band had come up with it:
- My wife tells me she read Nikola Dragovich was out for the season, but that it said he was a senior. She was confused. I still find it amazing we have two Nikola Dragovich's on our teams.
- Speaking of Nikola, I keep wishing every time Nikola hoists up a 3, that the Den would chime in unison Niiiiikooooooolaaaaaa (to the cadence of the Ricola commercials). Or have Chuck White (the announcer) say it after he nails a 3.
- Think MSM folks love Kevin (yeah...I did that on purpose) as much as we do? He gives a great interview (CTS should take notes), and his name just lends itself so easily to so many clever headlines.
- If your last name is Mayo, O.J. is a horrid nickname. The thought of Orange Juice flavored Mayonnaise is not exactly pleasant. It's almost as bad as finding out your daughter is dating the original SUC O.J.
- People complain about Howland no longer going after Renardo Syndey. Now, I don't even know if it is true or not, but at what point do people Trust In Howland and have faith that the man knows what he is doing. If he doesn't go after him, I am fine with that. I won't be doubting Howland anytime soon.