- I no longer have to make the decision between reading con law II or watching UCLA football; con law II wins hands down.
- Dorrell should be left in slc to get his own ride home.
- No more watching Douches on the VS network plaiyng up the mountain west
- I can now spend saturdays mowing the lawn
- I no longer have to protect UCLA football, the organization likes dorrell, they live with the consequences; I will not view another game this year
- Dorrell's excuses should be the best that i have ever heard, and will provide a wonderful laugh.
- For once, i feel free from the dorellian garbage of the last 5 years. I will never have to view another game with him at the helm; I am done
- I can now cancel my fox sports package; netting me an extra 14 dollars a month
- I no longer have to feel bad about wishing we would lose so that we can start over with a real coach.
- DORRELL IS F**KING DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firing dorrell will lead the team to play spirited football; for some reason these kids believe that this guy is a leader.
Putting a guy like Dwalker in there to bomb will erase any thoughts of putting a mediocre cordinator in the head coaching position.
there is nothing more embarassing than what has happened to this team today. the season can only get better. the coaching is pathetic, the play calling is pathetic, the team LOOKS pathetic! all of this should motivate our guys to the usual 7 win season.
Good luck to those who continue to watch and report, you will be my only resource for UCLA football from this point on. I hope for your sake that they get some wins.
Go Bruins !!!