I have collected a list of contacts to send complaints to in regards to the assault on AA2. Included in the list are relevant Pac-10 officials and the President, AD and coaching staff of the UW.
And just so we know what values Morris was not living up to with his assault on AA2 and what standards of conduct McCable is not enforcing, I have included the Pac-10 Conference's Mission Statement (copied straight from their very own website).
If you have any more names of who else we can pressure on this travesty, please add them to this diary.
Asst. Commissioner, Men's Basketball
work (925) 932-4411
mobile (415) 370-7112
Coordinator of Men's Basketball Officiating
Pac-10 Conference Mission Statement
The mission of the Pacific-10 Conference shall be:
- To maintain a position of national leadership in the conduct of intercollegiate athletics in a manner consistent with the Conference's values.
- To value adherence to the highest standards of higher education, academic achievement, ethical conduct, sportsmanship, and a continuing commitment to gender equity and ethnic diversity.
- To sustain the Conference's unparalleled record of athletics excellence.
- To emphasize the welfare of the student-athlete throughout the enterprise and provide opportunity and encouragement for each participant in a Pac-10 program to acquire a baccalaureate degree and the skills necessary to function as a productive member of society.
- To assure each member institution's commitment to the Conference's values, and, in so doing, to foster collegial relationships among members and to manage the tensions that frequently surface in a competitive environment.
- To frequently reassess the scope and quality of the Conference's programs and policies and progressively evaluate new technologies and opportunities to enhance programs.
University of Washington contacts
Acting Athletic Director
Exec. Assoc. Athletic Director
Director of Basketball Operations
If you want to send one email to them all (many times):