Here are 10 excuses I can think of right off the top of my head:
- Louis Johnson is a felon. You can't trust him!
- Johnson didn't see the actual handoff taking place between Timmeh and Guillory. So of course the story is not true.
- Do you really believe we would be that shady that our coaches would actually pay players?
- None of this is true because NCAA hasn't done anything about it and if NCAA hasn't done anything about it, there is nothing to see here.
- How are we supposed to know about all the basketball agents/players? We don't know anything about the game!
- Yahoo! Sports simply has an anti-Trojan agenda.
- Strike number 6. Everyone has an anti-Trojan agenda. Everyone envies U$C!
- The bad apple defense: this was just done by couple of corrupt agents and one or two families they were able to influence.
- Everyone else does it.
- Sam Gilbert!!!
Other excuses? I am sure there are more. Pile on in this thread.