Yesterday, Mr. BB and I found out that we are expecting a boy in October. Since my gut had been telling me girl, I had more girl names picked out than boys, and my lead boy name (Matthew) does not seem to be on Mr. BB's list.
Therefore, why not have a little fun and take suggestions from my BN brothers and sisters. Who are your all-time favorite Bruins? Of course, there are some parameters:
1. In a perfect world, I would name my son after Mr. Aikman. However, we all know that his first name is about as anti-Bruin as you can get and Mr. BB refuses to have anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys.
2. We both have uncles named John, so it's out as a first name, but certainly in the running for the middle name (it was Mr. BB's grandfather's middle name and he was very close to him). Jack is also out as well.
3. Mr. BB would never hear of naming his son Cade, mostly because he played for the Bears (Mr. BB is a diehard Cheesehead) but there maybe some lingering jealousy that when we met, I told him I was going to marry Cade.
4. Aaron is also out because Mr. BB's sister is named Erin and I had an ex by that name.
5. Mr. BB is not crazy about William, so our son is probably not going to be named after Big Red.
So have some fun at our expense. I'm curious to see who you come up with, especially the Geezers.