Inspired by the guys at Burnt Orange Nation. They do it every week. There is no way I can do this every week but I had to get this off my chest today. These are just some of the facts with 2 games left in 2010 football season:
- 163 - Number of total yards gained by the Bruins against Washington, which was 107th nationally in total defense giving up 440 yards per game.
- 7 - Number of points scored by Norm Chow's offense against a Washington team, which was 109th nationally in scoring defense giving up 36.22 per game.
- 108- Number of total yards rushing for Chow's offense against a Husky defense, which was ranked 114th against the run giving up 219.56 yards per game on the ground. Bruins rushed for 40 yards after getting 68 in its Q1 TD scoring drive.
- 14 - The number of receptions the much ballyhooed F-Back position has had all season
- 7 - The number of carries for the much ballyhooed F-Back position from this season
- 29 - The number of catches Josh Smith had as a sophomore in Dan Hawkin's Colorado offense. Taylor Embree, the "leading" receiver in Chow's 2010 UCLA offense is projected to catch 19 passes.
- 253- Huskies gashed Chuck Bullough's defense for 253 yards on the grounds. That marked 5th time this season Bruin defense has been destroyed for over 250 yards the ground (Stanford had gained 211 yards).
2- Number of total interceptions by UCLA defensive backs this season to date. Bruins had 15 last season.
- 24-45/34-6 - With 2 games left in Rick Neuheisel's 3rd season, UCLA quarterbacks under famed "QB guru" Norm Chow have a TD-Interception ratio of 24 to 45. In 2005, Drew Olson threw for 34 TDs and 6 picks.
Lot more after the jump.
I am sure you guys can come up with more nuggets. Anyway you look at it the picture is not pretty for UCLA. This is what comes to mind when thinking about our season this Friday afternoon:
Enjoy rest of your weekend. DRINK UP.