SCwreck is on the Internet declaring that "USC does it right." Bruins Nation adds this to the following set of clearly credible Trogan declarations:
1. "I'm closing in on the killers" -- OJ Simpson
2. "That's my baby mama's boss's car" -- Joe McKnight
3. "I was studying with Brynn Cameron in study hall" -- Matt Leinert
4. "I never gave Mayo any cash" -- Tim Floyd
5. "Me and my family never got nothin' from nobody" -- Reggie Bush
6. "It was by accident that I slept with the quarterback" -- Dwayne Jarrett
7. "Leaving SC had nothing to do with the NCAA investigation" -- Cheat Pete
8. "Yo soy una tough grader" -- Senora Ross
9. "Academics always comes first with us" -- Steve Sample
10. "I've decided to become more transparent with the media" -- Mike Garrett
11. "We didn't contact any Tennessee recruits" -- Lane Kiffin
The following tidbits about what doing things right has meant in Ogre's life are in Wikipedia;
In 1991, while an assistant at Miami, a "permanent injunction of protection" was granted to a woman by a Dade County court against Orgeron prohibiting "any act of domestic violence." Orgeron was ordered into a 26-week domestic violence counseling program. Subsequently, a "highly intoxicated" Orgeron was arrested in a Baton Rouge, Louisiana bar fight in 1992 and charged with felony second-degree battery among other charges. The charges were eventually dropped but Orgeron was placed on probation by the Miami athletic department.
"Right" on, USC.