We all know by now that u$c's 2005 Orange Bowl win over Oklahoma for the BCS Championship has been vacated. Yes, there will be an appeals process. And yes, the BCS will wait for that process to play out before stripping $c of their title. Ultimately, this is a done deal. So this leaves us with one question--What should be done with the trophy currently residing at Inheritance Hall? Oklahoma doesn't get it, as it wasn't won on the field. Nobody should really want it. It needs a proper disposal. I have been thinking about this and have come up with some solutions on how to properly deal with the Little Crystal Football:
- Dress it up in a Lendale White uni, take it to the roof of the highest building on campus, and with the team watching, throw it off.
- Ping it with a ball-peen hammer to the tune of "Lean on Me."
- Put it in a white Bronco, and with AC driving, send it on a low-speed chase to the border.
- Spring OJ from jail, allow him and his cronies to storm Inheritance Hall, guns brandished, demanding to regain his "stuff".
- Drill out the center, place one of those little balls inside, and give it to Brendan to use as a whistle when he conducts walk-on tryouts. (They're gonna need a lot of walk-ons.)
I'd love to hear anyone else's ideas. Thanks.
UPDATE (N): A poll has been added to this post. GO BRUINS.