Bumped. GO BRUINS. -N
Reggie Bush finally admitted that USC hurt his feelings by distancing the university from the most corrupt and tarnished player in recent history:
"I think I'd be lying if I said it didn't," Bush said. "Obviously, it does, but at the end of the day it is what it is. All I can really do now is focus on the New Orleans Saints and just try to move on. It bothers me and it sucks. The whole situation is terrible and nobody feels worse about it than I do.
I would have much more respect for Reggie (and actually forgive him) if he did the following:
(1) confessed that he took all the money and gifts;
(2) clearly stated that he should not have taken the money and gifts;
(3) confessed that Cheaty Carroll knew all along that he was getting paid;
(4) returned his Heisman Trophy to the Heisman Trust and asked for repentence for tarnishing the award and all of college football; and
(5) returned to USC as a student to complete his degree. (hey - if Maurice Clarett can do it after getting out of jail, what the heck?).