We have been writing this post for every Saturday game. May as well throw up one for a Thursday night one, assuming the normally scheduled Saturday parties will be happening at the same place tonight.
If the information after the jump on watch parties need to be updated, please chime in the comment thread.
Links to Mapquest are included to make sure nobody gets lost and misses kick off.
- New York City: Dempsey's Pub, East Village on 2nd Avenue, between 3rd and 4th Street-Map
- Washington, DC: Laughing Man Tavern, 1306 G St. NW (Steps from Metro Center metro station).Details, RSVP.Map.
- Boston: McFadden's, 148 State Street Boston, MA 02109,Map.
- Chicago:Joe's Bar, 940 W. Weed Street Chicago, IL 60622,Map.
- Denver: Irish Snug, 1201 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO. (ht gbruin)-Details, RSVP-Map
- Phoenix: Goldie's Sports Cafe at 10135 E Via Linda, Scottsdale, AZ 85258-Map
- Portland/Beaverton:Big Al's in Beaverton,14950 SW Barrows Rd., Beaverton, OR,Map.
Walnut Creek: Stadium Pub, 1420 Lincoln Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA 94956, Map
Palo Alto: The Old Pro, 541 Ramona Street, Palo Alto, CA, Map.
San Francisco: Pete's Tavern, 128 King St., San Francisco, CA, Map.
South Bay: Tavern on Main 123 Main Street El Segundo, CA, Map..
If any of the locations above changed or you have information on new gatherings that you want us to list from here on out, please share them in the comment thread. Thanks.
<em>This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of BruinsNation's (BN) editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of BN's editors.</em>