Looking over the Team Statistics provided by Pac-12 conference after two games, UCLA football team is both good and bad.
- 1st in rushing offense (84 att. / 504 yd. / 252 avg.), sack against.
- 2nd in pass defense (46 of 74, 2 int.), time of possession, first downs.
- 3rd in total offense (avg. 485.5 yds, 8 TD) & Pass Defense Effic.
- 4th in interceptions (3, but low in yards returned)
- 6th in Pass Efficiency
- 12th in punting (7 for 262 yds, 32.4 avg.).
- 11th rushing defense (60 att. for 361 yds).
- 10th in pass offense., PAT kicking
- 9th in kickoff returns (5 for 85 yds, 17 avg.), field goals (2 of 3).
- 8th in kickoff coverage
The bad ones out weight the good ones.