Don't think we are going to stop from putting this list together just because we lost our season opener. Our home opener is this weekend. So we expect all BNers, who live around the Los Angeles Metro area (at least) to show up at the Rose Bowl.
For those who live outside LA and are looking for places to watch the game, let's make this another game watching party organizing thread. I will go ahead and list the sports from the big cities. Our assumption is that these are all regular weekend watching spots. If they are not, please pipe up in the comment threads.
As for game watching parties at smaller cities, just list them again here or let us know that they are going to be regular watching parties on every Saturday and we will include them in next week's post.
So here we go. The parties are listed after the flip.
Links to Mapquest are included to make sure nobody gets lost and misses kick off.
- New York City: Dempsey's Pub, East Village on 2nd Avenue, between 3rd and 4th Street - Map
- Washington, DC: Laughing Man Tavern, 1306 G St. NW (Steps from Metro Center metro station).Details, RSVP. Map.
- Boston: GameOn!, 82 Lansdowne St, Boston, MA 02215, Map.
- Chicago: Joe’s Bar, 940 W. Weed Street Chicago, IL 60622, Map.
- Denver: Irish Snug, 1201 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO. (ht gbruin) - Details, RSVP - Map
- Phoenix: Goldie's Sports Cafe at 10135 E Via Linda, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 - Map
- Walnut Creek: Stadium Pub, 1420 Lincoln Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA 94956, Map
- Palo Alto: The Old Pro, 541 Ramona Street, Palo Alto, CA, Map.
- San Francisco: Pete's Tavern, 128 King St., San Francisco, CA, Map.
- Greater Southern California: The Rose Bowl, Pasadena.
Also, keep an eye on our Facebook Fan page. Folks are posting information there as well on game watching parties.
<em>This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of BruinsNation's (BN) editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of BN's editors.</em>