Keeping tabs on tonight's college football action and sharing viewing parties for tomorrow's UCLA/ASU game
For most of us here, the weekend is now upon us. And with that fact comes the need for football. Thankfully the NCAA has obliged us with a pair of football games tonight: Louisville hosts Cincinatti in a game starting in just a few minutes on ESPN, streamable via ESPN360. The other game of the evening also starts just after 5pm PDT, with Nevada visiting the Air Force Academy, televised by the CBS Sports Network.
These are the watch parties that we are aware of for this week's game. In past weeks, we have posted other alumni gatherings that may or may not be meeting this Saturday. If you have info on the status of those gatherings, or know of any others - whether 'official' parties or if you are just planning on hitting up a sports bar and want to see if any other Bruins are in the vicinity and want to join you - let us know in the comments.
- San Fernando Valley: Black Angus Bullseye Bar - 9145 Corbin Ave., Northridge, CA.
- South Bay: San Pedro Brewing Company - 331 W. 6th St. San Pedro, CA.
- Ventura County: Black Angus - 4718 Telephone Rd, Ventura, CA. I believe this is a Pac-12 Network availability-dictated venue. Follow this link to get more info.
- San Diego: Randy Jones All-American Grill - 7510 Hazard Center Drive, San Diego, CA. (Mission Valley - follow this link to RSVP or for more information)
San Francisco Bay Area:
- San Francisco: Pete's Tavern -128 King Street, San Francisco, CA.(Across from AT&T Park)
- Peninsula/South Bay: The Old Pro - 541 Ramona Ave, Palo Alto, CA.
- East Bay: The Stadium Pub -1420 Lincoln Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA.
Boston: The North Star - 222 Friend St, Boston, MA.
Phoenix: SUN DEVIL STADIUM, Tempe AZ.
New York: Smithfield's NYC, 215 W. 28th St., New York, NY. (Between 7th and 8th Aves.)
Washington D.C.: Laughing Man Tavern, 1306 G St. NW, Washington, DC.
This is your Friday Night Football open thread