Doug Pensinger - Getty Images
Our Saturday afternoon open thread to follow along with this afternoon's football and playoff baseball action.
Here we are folks. Another Bruin Gameday, and the annual trip up to the Bay Area to boot. There will be plenty of Bay Area Bruins representing UCLA tonight in Berkeley, and I hope enough remaining folks are able to watch the game by whatever means you can find. Here is our listing of tonight's Bruin watch parties. Until our 7pm PDT kickoff, there are a number of college football games, as well as the first bay of the (real) MLB playoffs.
Arizona at Stanford is kicking off momentarily as the first of today's 4 Pac-12 games. The schedule of those, and the other TV games today follow (all times Pacific):
Early-Mid afternoon games
- Arizona @ Stanford, 12pm (FOX)
- Virginia @ Duke, 12pm (ESPN360)
- LSU @ Florida, 12:30pm (CBS)
- Georgia Tech @ Clemson, 12:30pm (ESPN)
- Illinois @ Wisconsin, 12:30pm (ABC/ESPN2)
- Oklahoma @ Texas Tech, 12:30pm (ESPN2/ABC)
- Michigan @ Purdue, 1pm (Big Ten Network)
- MLB Playoffs: Oakland A's @ Detroit, 3pm (TBS)
- Wazzu @ Oregon State, 3pm (Pac-12 Network)
- West Virginia @ Texas, 4pm (FOX)
- Georgia @ South Carolina, 4pm (ESPN)
- Miami @ Notre Dame, 4:30pm (NBC)
- Nebraska @ Ohio State, 5pm (ABC)
- Florida State @ NC State, 5pm (ESPN2)
- MLB Playoffs: Cincinnati Reds @ San Francisco, 6:30pm (TBS)
- Washington @ Oregon, 7:30pm (ESPN)
Our game thread for the first half of UCLA/Cal will be up shortly before kickoff tonight. Until then, this is your open thread for this afternoon's sports action.