Hello everyone. Normally we put up this thread the night before game day. But due to a short game week this Pac-12 championship game week, we are going to share what we know about game watching parties this morning.
You know the drill. These are the watch parties that we are aware of for this week's game. In past weeks, we have posted other alumni gatherings that may or may not be meeting on game day.
- Pasadena: Stadium Pavilion (Club) @ Rose Bowl, The Rose Bowl. Catered, pay party - RSVP by 11/30 at noon.
- Santa Barbara: Union Ale -214 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA.
- Ventura County:Black Angus - 4718 Telephone Rd, Ventura, CA.I believe this is a Pac-12 Network availability-dictated venue.Follow this link to get more info.
- South Bay: San Pedro Brewing Company -331 W. 6th St. San Pedro, CA.
- San Fernando Valley: Black Angus Bullseye Bar - 9145 Corbin Ave., Northridge, CA.
- Orange County:
- San Diego:Randy Jones All-American Grill-7510 Hazard Center Drive, San Diego, CA.(Mission Valley -follow this link to RSVPor for more information)
San Francisco Bay Area:
PALO ALTO: STANFORD STADIUM. Tickets information here.
Arizona: Private residence - Paradise Valley, AZ. Follow the link for details.
Boston: The North Star - 222 Friend St, Boston, MA.
Denver: The Irish Snug - 1201 E. Colfax Ave. Ste 100, Denver, CO.
New York: Smithfield's NYC, 215 W. 28th St., New York, NY. (Between 7th and 8th Aves.)
Seattle: Spectator Sports Bar, 529 Queen Anne Ave North, Seattle, WA 98109
Washington D.C.: Laughing Man Tavern, 1306 G St. NW, Washington, DC.
If you have info on the status of those gatherings, or know of any others - whether 'official' parties or if you are just planning on hitting up a sports bar and want to see if any other Bruins are in the vicinity and want to join you - let us know in the comments.
This is your open thread for exchanging information on game watching parties.