The Holiday Bowl is just hours from kicking off, and for those of us unable to make the trip to San Diego to support our young men in blue (and gold), here are some places around California and the nation where Bruins will be coming together to watch tonight's game.
The first group are confirmed alumni association parties (all are welcome - whether you are an alum, a current student or just a fan of UCLA Football), followed by sites which are not confirmed, but places which have hosted football watch parties earlier in this season.
SAN DIEGO: QUALCOMM STADIUM
- OC Sports Grill - 450 N. State College Blvd., Orange, CA.
- Huntington Beach Beer Co. - 201 Main Street Ste E, Huntington Beach, CA
San Francisco Bay Area:
- Pete's Tavern - 128 King St., San Francisco, CA (across from AT&T Park)
- The Old Pro - 541 Ramona Ave, Palo Alto, CA.
- The Stadium Pub - 1420 Lincoln Ave, Walnut Creek, CA.
Honolulu: JJ Dolans - 1147 Bethel St, Honolulu, HI. (HT - HIBruin)
Washington D.C.: Laughing Man Tavern - 1306 G St. NW, Washington, DC.
These next cities and venues are not confirmed to be hosting viewing parties for tonight's game, but have done so in the past. If you happen to know if Bruins are going to be gathering at any of these bars (or not), please let us know in the comments.
- San Fernando Valley: Black Angus Bullseye Bar - 9145 Corbin Ave., Northridge, CA.
- South Bay: San Pedro Brewing Company - 331 W. 6th St. San Pedro, CA.
- Ventura County: Black Angus - 4718 Telephone Rd, Ventura, CA.
Boston: The North Star - 222 Friend St, Boston, MA.
New York: Smithfield's NYC, 215 W. 28th St., New York, NY. (Between 7th and 8th Aves.)
If a watch party from your town/city is not listed, chime in. If you want to start up a regular watch party in your city to continue for Basketball, or plant the seeds for next fall, this is as good place as any to get it going by sharing below.