More of this tonight please, Stanford Defense.
As much as Football is thought of as a game of the Fall, Week 3 of the College season sits on the final weekend of Summer. And while I did not have the highest of hopes for a fully interesting slate of games today, there are a few solid games and upset bids coming to a head in the next half hour. And then comes the afternoon and early evening games - some appetizers and a few opportunities for some in-conference scouting before the Bruins kick off at 7:30 Pacific.
Oregon State has the weekend off, and Wazzu pulled off a close win at UNLV last night, but the rest of the conference will be in action today. Pac-12 conference games and some other games of note after the jump.
- Oregon v. Tennessee Tech (12pm, Pac-12 Network)
- Alabama @ Arkansas (12:30pm, CBS)
- UNC @ Louisville (12:30pm, ABC/ESPN2)
- UMass @ Michigan (12:30pm, Big Ten Network)
- UVa @ Georgia Tech (12:30pm, ESPNU)
- Portland St. @ Washington (1pm, FX)
- Florida @ Tennessee (3pm, ESPN)
- ASU @ Missourt (4pm, ESPN2)
- Southern Cal @ Stanford (4:30pm, Fox)
- Notre Dame @ Michigan State (5pm, ABC)
- Colorado @ Fresno St. (5pm, CBS Sports Network)
- Texas @ Ole Miss (6:15pm, ESPN)
- BYU @ Utah (7pm, ESPN2)
- South Carolina St @ Arizona (7:30pm, Pac-12 Net-Arizona)
All of the games televised by the ESPN networks should be available to stream via ESPN360 (formerly ESPN3), if you have availability to that service. We will have another game thread ready to go before UCLA-Houston kicks off at 7:30 PDT. Until then, this is your open thread for this afternoon's action.