Bumped. - BN Eds.
The Golden Nuggets has released the following lines for UCLA football games for the 2013 season.
- Nevada @ UCLA (-15)(projected win)(1-0)
- UCLA @ Nebraska (-6)(projected loss)(1-1)
- New Mexico St @ UCLA (NO LINE, but this must be a projected win)(2-1)
- UCLA (-5) @ Utah (projected win)(3-1)
- Cal @ UCLA (-16.5)(projected win)(4-1)
- UCLA @ Stanford (-10)(projected loss)(4-2)
- UCLA @ Oregon (-20)(projected loss)(4-3)
- Colorado @ UCLA (-22)(projected win)(5-3)
- UCLA @ Arizona (-4)(projected loss)(5-4)
- Wash @ UCLA (-2)(projected win)(6-4)
- ASU @ UCLA (-3)(projected win)(7-4)
- UCLA @ USC (-7)(projected loss)(7-5)
A few thoughts:
- U$C* 7 point favorites?!?! I don't think so. I am putting this game in the win column.
- 20 point dogs to the Ducks? I'm not saying UCLA wins, but the spread seems really high for the Chip Kelly-less Ducks.
- I am putting the Arizona game into the win column. I don't know anything about Arizona's QB situation, but I do know that it is not Matt Scott. I know the Bruins always struggle in Tuscon, but I think this year will be different.
- The Nugget has us at 6-0 at home and 1-5 on the road. If we "strategically scheduled" so that we had 3 home non-conference games in seasons where we play 5 on the road and 4 at home during PAC 12 play, which would means that we never have less than 7 home games (most SEC teams play 7-8 home games each season), the Nugget would probably have us at 8 wins instead of 7.
- Nebraska is a toss up. I am making the trip from Orlando. Hope to see you there!
- I see us at 9-3 or 10-2 (7-2 in conference either way, including 5-0 in the South) going into the postseason.
ONLY 12 MORE WEEKS. GO BRUINS!!!!