From the Diaries. 13-9, the gift that just keeps on giving. Tags added below enabling all of you to distribute this far and wide. GO BRUINS. -N
So all last week Trojans all around the internets went on a classic binge of whining and excuse making on why their program cannot count to 8. I decided to go ahead and try to put all the Trojan widely heard excuses at one place (with an assist from a BRO thread (currently on page 4) where you can see the excuses listed in titles of that thread)
- Bruins were just lucky
- It was the ref's fault who were conspiring to keep the Trojans from BCS game by calling all the false starts
- Michigan paid the refs (more than SC could)
- Florida paid the refs (more than SC could)
- The Rose Bowl sod was too wet
- The metal skirts got rusty because of the wet sod
- Walker already knew Pete Carroll's offense
- Traveller ate the game plan
- Traveller was made into a bottle of glue
- Booty accidentally sat on Tommy's sword right before the game
- The horse took a dump in the steroids
- Steroids left with the Tings
- That trojie cheerleader messed up their timing
- Mean Bruin fans
- ''Notre Dame is our real rival."
- "Cal is our #2 rival!"
- Too hard to get up for UCLA after facing Oregon, Cal, and ND
- Hard to get up without the Sweater Boys
- They were distracted by a shirtless Brandon Hancock
- Booty was supposed to push Gable on the 4th down play
- All those police at the Rose Bowl made us very nervous
- The Tings would have made the difference
- Kiffin was paid off
- It was Kiffin's fault
- The U$C band was only allowed to play the fight song 900 times, instead of the customary 1,000!
- OJ's book deal got cancelled
- Booty couldn't get into the ballroom dancing course this semester
- Chauncey FAILED the ballroom dancing course this semester
- Jarret is actually paying rent now
- Marc Sanchez's fake id was confiscated
- Snoop a Loop was in jail
- The paychecks were late
- U$C was under a LOT of pressure
- It's hard being #2 with so much pressure
- It's hard playing every week with the whole country watching you
- No team can play four straight big games
- It's hard to win ON THE ROAD
- USC's coaches threw the game on purpose for $$$$$$$$$
- Football players were too exhausted from studying for finals
- Eric McNeil screwed up - he should have rushed the qb
- ESPN failed to notify us that we had a game to play
- Too much butt kissing from Musburger
- Those dimwits Corso and Herbstreit both picked $C!
- We're a womens water polo school.
What are other Trojan excuses you have been hearing about making excuses for consistently choking on 4th downs. List them here!
This way we will have a ready made template for Trojan excuses whenever they lose the next game, which may come as soon as their next trip to the Rose Bowl.