It's Friday. So time to get another game watching parties thread started. Once again the game is going to be on late out in East Coast but I imagine there will be die hards out there looking for a place to gather and watch. As usual I will list the parties we know of (based on previous listings) after the jump.
Links to Mapquest are included to make sure nobody gets lost and misses kick off.
- New York City: Dempsey's Pub, East Village on 2nd Avenue, between 3rd and 4th Street-Map
- Washington, DC: Laughing Man Tavern, 1306 G St. NW (Steps from Metro Center metro station).Details, RSVP.Map.
- Boston: McFadden's, 148 State Street Boston, MA 02109,Map.
- Chicago:Joe's Bar, 940 W. Weed Street Chicago, IL 60622,Map.
- Denver: Irish Snug, 1201 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO. (ht gbruin)-Details, RSVP-Map
- Phoenix: Goldie's Sports Cafe at 10135 E Via Linda, Scottsdale, AZ 85258-Map
- Portland/Beaverton:Big Al's in Beaverton,14950 SW Barrows Rd., Beaverton, OR,Map.
- Walnut Creek: Stadium Pub, 1420 Lincoln Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA 94956, Map
- Palo Alto: The Old Pro, 541 Ramona Street, Palo Alto, CA, Map.
- San Francisco: Pete's Tavern, 128 King St., San Francisco, CA, Map.
- Southern California: The Rose Bowl.
If any of the locations above changed or you have information on new gatherings that you want us to list from here on out, please share them in the comment thread. Thanks.