Let's get this game watching parties thread started. The game is going to be on late out in East Coast but I imagine there will be die hards out there looking for a place to gather and watch.
We will keep hammering (no pun intended!) the point how these gatherings give you a chance to connect with UCLA alums who bleed blue and gold to their core. More importantly it gives you a chance to commiserate (which is just as important as celebrating success together), talk out our problems and perhaps get more folks to engage in important conversation taking place here and elsewhere concerning the state of UCLA Athletics.
So once again listing the parties we know of after the jump.
Links to Mapquest are included to make sure nobody gets lost and misses kick off.
- New York City: Dempsey's Pub, East Village on 2nd Avenue, between 3rd and 4th Street-Map
- Washington, DC: Laughing Man Tavern, 1306 G St. NW (Steps from Metro Center metro station).Details, RSVP.Map.
- Boston: McFadden's, 148 State Street Boston, MA 02109,Map.
- Chicago:Joe's Bar, 940 W. Weed Street Chicago, IL 60622,Map.
- Denver: Irish Snug, 1201 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO. (ht gbruin)-Details, RSVP-Map
- Phoenix: Goldie's Sports Cafe at 10135 E Via Linda, Scottsdale, AZ 85258-Map
- Portland/Beaverton:Big Al's in Beaverton,14950 SW Barrows Rd., Beaverton, OR,Map.
- Walnut Creek: STANFORD STADIUM [Details/BN Organizing Thread]
- Palo Alto: STANFORD STADIUM [Details/BN Organizing Thread]
- San Francisco: STANFORD STADIUM [Details/BN Organizing Thread]
- South Bay:601 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Redondo Beach, CA, Map.
- Orange County: Huntington Beach Beer Co., 201 Main Street, Huntington Beach CA (RSVP to Virginia Muschetto, ginucla71[at]aol.com) Map.
Also, keep an eye on our Facebook Fan page. Folks are posting information there as well on game watching parties.