We are heading into the first game week of this football season. With the Bruins starting yet another season on the road, and the game being televised on the uncommon CBS Sports Network (not to be confused with CBS), this is a good time to begin pulling together and sharing Alumni viewing parties. No, they won't be checking for alumni cards - if you are looking a place to watch and cheer for the Bruins, all are welcome.
Consider this your official watch party organization thread. I have listed all of the watch parties for this week's game that are listed on the Alumni Association website - If you go to or know where other alumni groups are meeting, or any other place where Bruins gather to watch games, share it below and we'll add it here so your Bruin brothers and sisters will know where they can meet up to watch the game in whatever city they may be in.
- LA/Downtown: Down And Out - 501 South Spring St. Los Angeles, CA. (HT - 562-Bruin)
- LA/South Bay: Tavern on Main - 123 Main St. El Segundo, CA.
- San Diego: Randy Jones All-American Grill - 7510 Hazard Center Drive. San Diego, CA. (Mission Valley)
- Santa Barbara: Union Ale - 214 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA.
- Ventura County: Brendan's Pub - 1755 E. Daily Dr. Camarillo, CA.
- San Francisco: Pete's Tavern - 128 King Street, San Francisco, CA. (Across from AT&T Park)
- Peninsula/South Bay: The Old Pro - 541 Ramona Ave, Palo Alto, CA.
- East Bay: The Stadium Pub - 1420 Lincoln Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA.
Atlanta: The Wing Factory - 4279 Roswell Rd NE Ste 605, Atlanta, GA. (North Buckhead. HT - JoeBruin93). Please try to respond to JoeBruin's comment below if you are going, or leave word on the Atlanta alumni group's facebook page.
New York: Smithfield's NYC, 215 W. 28th St., New York, NY. (Between 7th and 8th Aves.)
Washington D.C.: Laughing Man Tavern, 1306 G St. NW, Washington, DC.
If you're looking for a place to watch the game that does not have an 'official' party, chime in and if you want to start a weekly watch party in your city, this is a good place to get it going so share below.