1) Meet, Beat or Miss on the Players:
2) Sum it up in one line.
chrissorr: There are enough "beats" above whereby you'd think this would be a decent team, but the whole is less than the sum of the parts.
DCBruins: No true point guard and no bench are making this team look like my low preseason expectations.
3) Is this the Looney/Parker team or the Bryce/Norman/Isaac Team?
DCBruins: should be Looney/Parker is Bryce/Norman/Isaac
4) Lose to Kentucky by more or less than 30 points?
5) Odds of a team meltdown of the toxic locker room variety happening by early-January: high, low or medium?
6) Projected finish in the PAC-12 regular season?
Your turn! In the comments, list one of each for how the players have beat, met, or missed on your expectations (or if you are ambitious, do them all).