There is not a lot of excitement to hope for in week 6, as the schedule is somewhat underwhelming this weekend. That being said, this season has been very unpredictable and upsets have made their mark on the playoff race. Here's a quick run down of games that should be worth watching on our bye week.
- #3 Baylor will try to hang a hundred on Kansas. 9:00am on FOXS1
- The Red River Rivalry has lost a lot of steam with Texas' poor start this year. I am mostly including this purely for historic reasons. I'm guessing we'll be changing channels early in the 2nd quarter. #10 Oklahoma at Texas: 9:00am on ABC.
- #13 Northwestern heads over to Ann Harbaugh to take on no. 18 Michigan in what should be one of the big games of the day. 12:30pm on BTN.
- I think unranked Navy will take it to #15 Notre Dame tomorrow. I have no good reason to believe so. It's just a hunch. 12:30pm on NBC
- #2 TCU will try to hang a hundred on Kansas State, making the Sunflower State the official 'easy lunch money' kid of the lower 48. 4:30pm on FOX.
- Unranked Miami will take on the Seminoles at Florida State in another 'used to be a really good rivalry game that has lost it's luster.' 5:00pm on ABC.
- Unranked Colorado will travel to unranked ASU for a game nobody outside the PAC 12 footprint will care about. I'm guessing the Buffaloes know better than to run the ball repeatedly into an 8 man box. 7pm on PAC12 Network.
- #23 California will head over to Rice Eccles stadium for the second marquee match up of the night to face #5 Utah. 7pm on ESPN.
Saturday Games (All times Eastern):