UCLA should be hungry tonight (and Saturday too). The Washington schools are in town and the Bruins should be seeking some payback for their two road losses which started Pac-12 Conference play at the beginning of January.
Of course, whether or not they are able to exact revenge tonight relies on basically one thing: defense. Will the Bruins come out and play defense like they did against Oregon State last week and Arizona a few weeks ago?
Or, will they play the same Swiss Cheese Defense we watched them play on Saturday against the Ducks?
Frankly, I'm tired of asking the same question game after game, but this team's identity is inconsistent defense.
Although there is a bigger question that needs to be answered here: If Steve Alford sees Steve Lavin (or vice versa) will it cause a collapse of the space-time continuum?
How To Watch, Listen, and Stream:
- Thursday, January 28, 2016, 7:00 pm PT
- Pauley Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA
- Fox Sports 1 with Gus Johnson and Steve Lavin
- FoxSportsGo and the FoxSportsGo app
- 570 AM in Los Angeles with Bill Roth and Darrick Martin
- Sirius Ch. 157 and XM Ch. 202 (UCLA Call)
- And, of course, right here in the Bruins Nation Game Thread!!!
This is your Washington at UCLA Game Thread.