If the Bruins have any hope left of making the NCAA Tournament, they need to win tonight. Even if they do, they still have a tough road ahead to get to the Tournament. But, they just cannot keep losing games like they did on Thursday night against Utah if they want to want to advance to the postseason.
Colorado comes in with a 19-8 record overall and an 8-6 conference record. As DCBruins pointed out, the Buffs struggle on the road. They've lost 5 of their 7 conference road games.
So, the Bruins have a chance to win tonight's game, but I don't believe any game can be considered a guaranteed win at this point.
Ultimately, it will come down to two things: Does the team want to win? And, does the coaching put them in a position to win?
After watching this team all season, I just don't know the answer to either question.
How To Watch, Listen, and Stream:
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 8:00 pm PT
- Pauley Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA
- Fox Sports 1 with Aaron Goldsmith and Steve Lavin
- Fox Sports Go and the Fox Sports Go app
- 570 AM in Los Angeles with Bill Roth and Darrick Martin
- Sirius Ch. 83 and XM Ch. 197 (UCLA Call)
- And, of course, right here in the Bruins Nation Game Thread!!!
This is your Colorado at UCLA State Game Thread.