Good Friday, folks! It’s Game Day Eve, and just to be sure everyone is aware, we wanted to cover the new clear bag policy at the beloved Rose Bowl. Taken directly from the Rose Bowl website:
The Rose Bowl Stadium has implemented a clear bag policy for all events at the Rose Bowl Stadium. We encourage fans to conform to the policy prior to arriving at the Rose Bowl Stadium.
- 12" x 6" x 12" Clear Plastic Bag
- 1 Gallon Plastic Freezer Bag
- Clutch with Shoulder Strap (clutch may not be larger than 4.5" X 6.5")
- Clutch with Wrist Strap (clutch may not be larger than 4.5" X 6.5")
- Diaper Bag, as long as accompanied by a child
- Camera Case
- Mesh Bag
- Clear Backpack
- Tinted Plastic Bag
- Oversized Tote Bag
- Printed Pattern Plastic Bag
- Fanny Pack
- Binoculars Case
So far as I can tell, tailgating rules have not changed. Lots will still open six hours before kickoff, and Tailgating Ambassadors will still be patrolling to make sure we’re all in line (remember, no glass!). Many of us that are season ticket holders received a complimentary bag with our season ticket packages. I’d say this was a step in the right direction from the athletic department. I know I’ll be using mine.
Happy Game Day Eve, everyone! Go Bruins!