March. Madness. Pauley. UCLA.
Four words that belong together and thanks to the UCLA Women's Basketball team that starts this afternoon at 3:30 pm when the No. 3 seed Bruins face No. 14 seed Hawai'i. The winner moves on to play on Monday against the winner between No. 6 seed South Florida (23-9) and No. 11 seed Colorado State (31-1).
For the Bruins, it is their first tournament appearance since 2013.
The keys to the game for UCLA include:
1. Play fast and score - UCLA is 20-2 when they score at least 70 points.
2. Shoot well - UCLA is 17-1 this year when they shoot at least 40% from the floor and they are 7-7 when they shoot below 40%.
3. Rebound! - UCLA is 18-3 when outrebounding their opponent.
How To Watch, Listen, and Stream:
- Saturday, March 19, 2016, 3:30 pm PT
- Pauley Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA
- ESPN2 with Tiffany Greene and Candace Parker
- WatchESPN and the ESPN app
- UCLABruins.com with Dave Marcus on play-by-play
This is your Hawai'i at UCLA Game Thread.