The UCLA Athletic Department announced the Men’s Basketball 2017-2018 non-conference schedule today.
The non-conference season will begin in Shanghai, China against Georgia Tech on Friday, November 10, and includes eight home games. The CBS Sports Classic (played in back in December in Vegas) is scheduled for December 23 vs. Kentucky in New Orleans, Louisiana, and the team will also play in two Hall of Fame Classic games in Kansas City, Missouri on November 20 and 21.
UCLA faced two of this year’s non-conference opponents, Cincinnati and Kentucky, in last season's NCAA tournament.
2017-18 Non-Conference Schedule
- TBD - Exhibition game
- Nov. 10 - vs. Georgia Tech (Shanghai, China)
- Nov. 15 - CENTRAL ARKANSAS
- Nov. 17 - SOUTH CAROLINA STATE
- Nov. 20 & 21 - vs. Baylor/Creighton/Wisconsin (Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO)
- Nov. 26 - UC IRVINE
- Nov. 29 - CSU BAKERSFIELD
- Dec. 3 - DETROIT MERCY
- Dec. 6 - MONTANA
- Dec. 9 - @ Michigan
- Dec. 16 - CINCINNATI
- Dec. 19 - SOUTH DAKOTA
- Dec. 23 - vs. Kentucky (Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, LA)
Later this summer, the entire Pac 12 schedule will be completed.