The Pac-12 released the 2015 football schedule, and it's, well, interesting.
2015 UCLA Football Schedule
Sept. 5 Virginia
Sept. 12 at UNLV
Sept. 19 BYU
Sept. 26 at Arizona
Oct. 3 Arizona State
Oct. 10 BYE
Oct. 15 at Stanford (Thurs.)
Oct. 22 California (Thurs.)
Oct. 31 Colorado
Nov. 7 at Oregon State
Nov. 14 Washington State
Nov. 21 at Utah
Nov. 28 at USC
At first glance:
- TWO Thursday games this year, and they are back to back, and unfortunately, against our Northern California foes. It will be a bummer that the Stanford game is a Thursday, as that hurts the tailgate options for Bruin Bash in their only NorCal appearance in 2015.
- UC Berkeley's regularly scheduled beatdown at the Rose Bowl may be before a half empty Rose Bowl, with it being on a Thursday night.
- At least BYU is coming to the Rose Bowl.
- Trick or treating at the Rose Bowl, anyone? Too bad it's not against Oregon state, who comes in the week after.
- We close the season with two straight road games, and finally end the season the way it should be, with a solid rivalry game against Southern Cal.
- We avoid Washington and Oregon this cycle.
What are your thoughts on the 2015 schedule?