After taking off last week and this week, the UCLA Bruins Football team will resume Spring Practice this coming Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
The UCLA Athletic Department has released the practice schedule for the final weeks of Spring Practice. There is a slight adjusment which has been made. Weekday practices are now scheduled to begin 45 minutes later than they were in March. Instead of starting at 7:15 am, the April sessions are scheduled to start at 8 am.
Saturday practices will still begin at 10 am while the Spring Game is scheduled to begin at 11 am on Saturday, April 21.
UCLA Football April Spring Practice Schedule
- Tuesday, April 3 – 8:00 am
- Thursday, April 5 – 8:00 am
- Saturday, April 7 – 10:00 am
- Tuesday, April 10 – 8:00 am
- Thursday, April 12 – 8:00 am
- Saturday, April 14 – 10:00 am
- Tuesday, April 17 – Closed to public
- Thursday, April 19 – Closed to public
- Saturday, April 21 – 11:00 am – Spring Game at Drake Stadium
It’s worth noting that, if you’re planning to head out to catch a practice, you will want to keep an eye on the UCLA Football Twitter account in case there are any last minute changes to the schedule.